Avocado Sourdough Toast with Feta
Lightly toasted sourdough bread topped with fresh avocado mash and a creamy feta garnish. Delicious!
To assemble, you will need:
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 slice sourdough bread
- Feta cheese or ham hock to garnish (or anything else you fancy!)
- Cut the avocado in two lengthways and scoop the flesh out into a bowl
- Season to your liking with salt and pepper and add a few drops of lemon juice
- Mash the ingredients together in a bowl
- Pop the sourdough bread into your toaster and toast until nicely golden
- Spread mashed avocado on the toast
- Garnish with feta cheese or ham hock
Top tip: For a fiery twist on this recipe, try adding fresh red chilli too!