Chipotle Salad Dressing
A deliciously sweet and smoky chipotle and chargrilled pepper dressing.
To Assemble, You Will Need:
- 25g of chargrilled peppers
- 40g of sundried tomatoes
- 1-3 tablespoons of chipotle chilli paste (depending on how spicy you like it!)
- 1 ½ tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- A small handful of chopped coriander
- A pinch of salt
- Simply blend all ingredients together and serve.
Top tip: This dressing goes very well with roast vegetables, as a dip for tortilla chips or even in a burrito!