Miso Tahini Salad Dressing
An Asian-influenced salad dressing bringing lots of smoky, sesame flavour.
To Assemble, You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoons of miso paste
- 3 tablespoons of tahini
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger or ginger purée
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons of water
- A pinch of salt
- Simply blend all ingredients together and serve.
Top tip: This dressing works brilliantly on leafy salads and noodle bowls; with grilled salmon, chicken or chargrilled aubergine.