Peanut & Sweet Chilli Salad Dressing
A creamy vegan peanut and sweet chilli dressing – a little taste of Thailand.
To Assemble, You Will Need:
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of ginger purée
- ½ a garlic clove
- Add as much water as you need to achieve a pourable dressing
- Simply blend all ingredients together and serve.
Top tip: This dressing is also delicious on chargrilled chicken noodle salad or as a dip for crunchy vegetable crudités.