Terms & Conditions
Twitter Prize Draw
1. The promoter is EAT. Limited, 140 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HY (“EAT.”).
2. Entries received between 12:00 on Friday 24th June and 12:00 on Friday 1st July 2016 will be entered into a Prize Draw from which one prize winner will be selected. Any entries received outside these times and dates will not be accepted.
3. The Prize Draw is free to enter and open to UK residents with a Twitter account aged 18 or over, as of Friday 24th June 2016, except those set out in Clause (4) below.
4. This Prize Draw is not open to employees of EAT. or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw. Further, EAT. reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the promotion and any prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
5. To automatically qualify for entry, entrants must provide feedback via Twitter on one or more of EAT.’s salad range products and/or salad dressing recipes during the Entry Period and be following @eat_news (“Qualifying Entries”).
6. The winner will be randomly selected under independent supervision. The winner will be subject to a verification process to confirm that the winner satisfies these terms and conditions.
7. The winner will be announced on Twitter after 12:00 on Friday 1st July and notified by direct message via Twitter by 17:00 on Friday 1st July. If the prize winner does not claim their prize within 2 weeks of the initial notification message, this will result in their prize being forfeited. The Judges’ decision is final.
8. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
9. One prize is available. The prize is £50 of EAT. vouchers.
10. The prize will be sent out to the winner via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For post. The winner is required to sign for their prize upon delivery.
11. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. EAT. reserves the right at anytime to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, EAT. reserves the right at anytime to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw (including altering the prizes). No communications will be entered into by EAT. regarding this.
12. The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with the prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
13. The Promoter will collect personal information from the entrant for the purposes of administering this promotion. This includes publicising information about the prize winner on the EAT. website and/or social media. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner. The winner may be requested to participate in related publicity for EAT., including his/her name and general location being used in any and all media.
14. Under no circumstances will EAT. (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Prize Draw or any prize connected with the Prize Draw excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner and/or companion/s arising out of this prize.
15. Entry to the Prize Draw signifies acceptance of these terms. EAT. also reserves the right to amend the Prize Draw terms at any time. These terms will be governed by English law.